Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dream job


boredom.. that's what brought me here ;) i got tired of staying in my comfort zone. i wanted to have a new environment & more fresh challenges.

my calling though, i believe, is to become a professional dancer (you may consider din yung sa redlight district hehe) but when circumstances shun me away from becoming that person.. i didn't know whatelse to do.

after several introspection and more introspection i have accepted my fate and decided on the next best thing for me. so now.. i'd be happy to become a writer, a travel/adventure/documentary host, a rock-n-roll mom of abandoned children (create my own foundation for kids), a freelance stage artist (both backstage & onstage). give me anything but a desk job!

i wanted to become a doctor but dislikes memorizing... i wanted to become a nun but fell in love... i wanted to become a lawyer but decided i don't want to become a professional liar... i wanted to become an engineer but got afraid i'd become a full-fledged lesbo... i wanted to become a politician but decided i can't give up my goodnight sleep... i wanted to become a chef but the tuition fee is just soooo haayyy... i wanted to become a triumph-beedees underwear model (bra only) but they can't afford my TF...

ang daming hang-ups! hay.. so yesterday, i decided na mag-aartista na lang. i'll audition for survivor philippines again, come hell or high water!! hehehe.. wish me luck! (wish me luck na maaprub leave ko)

2 comments:

  1. uy, guoodluck sa survivor. keep on dreaming. who knows... one of these days you'll hit the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenks nang chiq but this time they are having the celebrity edition. kaulugot! last time, i only got up to level 2. my hubby sa level 3 :)

    ReplyDelete